Tolérance Extrême Cream
Availability: Out of stock
by More info
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Rich, non-greasy texture allows for optimal fusion with the skin. Delivering soothing and moisturizing properties in a rapidly absorbing cream. Provides 6 hours of hydration in only 7 essential ingredients. Formulated without any preservatives, parabens or fragrances. This product is safe to use after dermatological procedures such as peels or laser treatments.More Details
6 Hour Hydration
47% reduction in skin reactivity 1
My skin has been erring on the dry side recently, and for a few months, I was on the peak of sensitivity. Since then, I’ve tried to be cautious about what I’m putting on my face, and this ultra rich moisturizer hydrates my skin without causing any reactions on my complexion. The brand is known for its calming and soothing Avene Thermal Spring Water, and this formula is not only infused with the H20, but it’s also fragrance free and leaves your skin dewy and glowy."
- Hydrates and soothes skin reactivity
- Exceptional post-procedure tolerance
- PHYSIO-compatible ingredients: mimic the functions of healthy skin and preseve skin balance.
- PHYSIO-fine textures: refined textures to unify seamlessly into the skin
- Sterile Cosmetics: Eliminates the need for preservatives; contains only what is essential for healthy hydrated skin. Helps restore skin barrier and decreases reactivity
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
- Glycerin moisturizes
1Clinical study of 31 Stinger-positive women (aged 20 to 52 years), 2 applications / daily of Tolérance Extrême Cream, measurements taken at D1 - D22 - D43. Centre de Recherche Pierre Fabre Hôtel-Dieu Toulouse
- Allergenic skin
- Preference for ultra-safe products
- Burning, stinging, itching, irritation or dryness
Apply morning and evening to face and neck, after cleansing with Tolérance Extrême Cleansing Lotion. Finish with a soothing mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.