XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Balm
Availability: Out of stock
Skin Type: Dry
NEW SIZE + PUMP!
Ultra-rich, lipid-replenishing balm directly targets itching, redness and irritation to nourish and restore skin prone to atopic dermatitis and eczema. Formulated with minimal ingredients essential to rehydrating and maintaining a healthy balance in skin’s microbiome. The microbiome is the top layer of the skin filled with microorganisms like bacteria, yeast, and skin flora – their job is to defend against bad bacteria. The microbiome environment can easily be influenced by temperature, hormones, UV exposure, and even skin care. Patented I-Modulia helps to maintain a well balanced microbiome while supporting the skin's defense system for a normal, healthy skin. Exclusive, patented airless pump keeps the cream completely sterile and safe for its entire use without any preservatives, parabens, dyes or fragrance.
The average time for itching to disappear is 5 days 1 50% reduction of skin dryness in early as 7 days 1 +60% improvement in quality of sleep in 7 days 1 89% reported excellent compliance and tolerance 1
Allure 2014 Breakthrough
- Helps maintain the skin's natural microbiome for healthy skin balance
- Ultra-rich, velvety, non-greasy texture seals in moisture
- Restores the skin barrier while providing 48 hours of hydration
- Formulated with only essential ingredients for maximum safety and tolerance
- pH balanced for gentle moisturizing
- Ideal follow-up to corticosteroids
- For face and body
- Suitable for infants, children and adults
- Easy to use, precise application for all ages, even young children
- Patented I-Modulia® is a powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water that calms itching sensations and irritation while helping to support the skin's defense system
- Cer-Omega, derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier
- Avène Thermal Spring Water ensures tolerance and provides soothing, softening and calming properties
1 Results from post-marketing study on 1,711 patients with itching caused by skin dryness. 75% of the patients used XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream or Balm alone, 1 to 2 times a day for 7 days. Other 25% included topical and/or systemic treatment.
- Very to severe dry skin prone to itching
- Very to severe dry skin prone to atopic dermatitis
After cleansing with XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil, apply 1-2 times daily to very dry areas of the face and/or body.