How to Use
RetrinAL Advanced Correcting Serum
All skin types
1. Turn cap to refill automatically for a precise application every use
2. Push to release Serum onto fingertips
3. Apply to the face, neck and décolleté twice daily after cleansing. For clinically proven maximum efficacy, apply RetrinAL Advanced Correcting Serum and sunscreen in the morning and RetrinAL 0.1 Intensive Cream in the evening.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (Avène AQUA). GLYCERIN. NIACINAMIDE. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. C9-12. ALKANE. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACARPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE. BAKUCHIOL. 1,2-HEXANADIOL. SODIUM HYALURONATE. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. ACACIA SENEGAL GUM. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. COCOO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE. GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. SODIUM DILAURAMIDOGLUTAMIDE LYSINE. TRIBEHENIN. WATER (AQUA). XANTHUM GUM.
Silicone, PEG, BHT, fragrance, and non-comedogenic
After 2 weeks, 86% saw less visible wrinkles and 91% reported restored skin firmness (2)
Clinically proven to maximize efficacy with a RetrinAL Serum + 0.1 Cream skincare routine after 2 months of use (3)
- +28% firmness & elasticity
- +31% refined texture
- Clinical improvements in: Visible wrinkles, smoothness, radiance & plumped skin
(2) Clinical study on usage tolerance and efficacy - self-evaluation - 43 consumers - after 15 days of application - 2 daily applications (morning and evening) on the face, neck and décolleté.
(3) Randomized and investigator blinded pilot trial assessing the effects of RetrinAL Serum and RetrinAL 0.1 Cream on overall facial skin appearance among healthy adults with photo-aged skin.
Good to Know
Fast-absorbing & lightweight
Plump, firm, radiant
Use RetrinAL Serum in the AM and RetrinAL 0.1 Intensive Cream in the PM to maximize efficacy
You May Also Like
Inspired by nature, powered by science & created for you