TriAcnéal NIGHT Smoothing Lotion
Availability: Out of stock
by More info
Skin Type: Oily
Intensive clarifying skin care for acne-prone skin that reduces the appearance of imperfections and acne scars while restoring radiant, youthful complexion.More Details
45% reduction in the appearance of blemishes 1
99% had exceptional tolerance 2
66% reduction in appearance of acne scars when
using Triacneal DAY and NIGHT regimen 3
- Intensive nightly treatment
- Soothes and refines skin texture
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and acne scars
- Restores radiance
- Minimal dryness and peeling
- PCC Enzyme effectively exfoliates and smoothes the skin while reducing the appearance of blackheads all while respecting the skin's physiology.
- Patented Diolényl ® promotes a healthy skin environment by visibly reducing blemishes and redness while calming irritation caused by acne breakouts
- Retinaldehyde (0.1%) minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections and acne scars while restoring radiance and smoothing skin tone
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
1 Research carried out on 20 subjects – 1 application of TriAcnéal NIGHT per evening for 6 weeks.
2 Open, monocenter study under dermatological control on subjects with mild to moderate acne (phototypes I-IV). 1 application of TriAcnéal NIGHT per evening. Evaluations at D0, D5, D22, D43.
3 Open, monocenter study under dermatological control. 22 subjects with acne-prone skin (phototypes II-V). Application of TriAcnéal DAY in the morning and application of TriAcnéal NIGHT in the evening for 6 weeks. Evaluation taken using SIAscope analysis and Spectroscan software.
- Acne-prone skin
- Aging skin
- Skin imperfections
- Residual scarring caused by acne
- Blemishes, uneven skin tone
Apply to perfectly dry skin after cleansing with Oil-Free Gel Cleanser. The use of daily sun protection is recommended during the use of this product.