PhysioLift NIGHT Smoothing Night Balm
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and furrows, plump the skin and help reduce the appearance of fatigue for skin that is firmer and more luminous. Light balm texture leaves skin soft with a satiny finish.More Details
Reduces wrinkles -22%1
Improves firmness +19.4%2
Restores luminosity +48.7%1
Reported refreshed skin and smooth looking
features the next morning: 100% 3
- Smoothes deep wrinkles
- Firms the skin
- Restores luminosity
- Visibly plumps the skin
- AscofillineTM, Derived from sulfated fucans (moisturizing agents) found in brown algae, support collagen in the skin and reduce the appearance of pronounced wrinkles.
- HAMO (Hyaluronic acid mono-oligomers), the optimal molecular weight of Hyaluronic Acid, penetrate into the skin to visibly plump and firm the skin.
- Retinaldehyde, clinically shown to be more effective than Retinol 4 and less irritating for sensitive skin. Smoothes away the appearance of wrinkles and brightens the skin.
- HMC,with its detoxifying effects, smooths features and restores a luminous skin tone the next morning
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
1 Self-evaluation study on 33 women. Application of PhysioLift NIGHT Smoothing Night Balm nightly for 2 months.
2 Instrumental measurement of skin by 20 women. Application of PhysioLift NIGHT Smoothing Night Balm after 2 months of use.
3 Efficacy test on 45 women. Application of PhysioLift NIGHT Smoothing Night Balm nightly for 1 month.
4 Edwards. Topical Retinol and Retinaldehyde in cosmetics as alternatives to Retinoic Acid: evidence of Efficacy. Retinoids, 2001; Volume 17 #4.
- Pronounced wrinkles
- Deep furrows
- Loss of firmness
- Loss of luminosity
Apply in the evening to the face, neck and décolleté. The use of daily sun protection is recommended during the use of this product. PM