MINERAL High Protection Tinted Compact SPF 50
Availability: Out of stock
Skin Type: All Skin Types
100% mineral sunscreen in a light, cream-to-powder formula enriched with a powerful photostable antioxidant. Provides broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection. The mineral formulation is non-irritating and safe for intolerant and sensitive skin types. Non-irritating and safe for intolerant and sensitive skin types. Reef safe sunscreen formulas free from Octinoxate and Oxybenzone.More Details
Significantly helps to prevent pigmentation induced by visible light 1
- 100% mineral sunscreen filters
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection
- Compact + mirror for easy application
- Water-resistant up to 40 minutes
- Non-greasy, matte finish
- Non-irritating, safe for intolerant, sensitive skin
- Available in two shades
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin and safe for the marine ecosystem & coral reefs
- Titanium Dioxide (14.2%) and Zinc Oxide (4.9%) provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection
- Patented Pre-Tocopheryl, a photostable form of Vitamin E, provides powerful antioxidant protection against free radicals
- All skin types
- Hypersensitive and allergenic skin
- Post-procedure skin
- Use as a complementary product to all Avène skin care regimens.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (14.2%), ZINC OXIDE (4.9%) INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SQUALANE, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, IRON OXIDES, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, ALUMINA, STEARIC ACID, WATER, BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, BHT, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRYSTALLINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIBEHENIN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), (CI 77491), (CI 77499).
Apply generously and evenly to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after 40 minutes of swimming or perspiring and immediately after towel drying.