Antirougeurs Redness Relief Dermo-Cleansing Milk
Gentle soothing formula comforts skin while cleansing. Formulated to respect the sensitivity of redness-prone skin by calming as it gently cleanses and removes impurities. Key ingredients work synergistically to provide comfort.
Skin Type: Redness-prone
300 mL (10.14 fl. oz.)
- • Helps minimize the appearance of redness
- • Calming and soothing texture prevents skin tightness and irritation
- • Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe, soften, calm and cool the skin
- • Paraben-free
- • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- • Localized redness on cheeks and sides of nose
• Avène Thermal Spring Water (88%) - Soothes, softens, calms and cools
• Dextran sulfate (0.1%) - minimizes the appearance of swelling
• Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone (0.05%) - Reduces the appearance of vascular capillaries
• Ruscus extract (0.1%)
Full list of ingredients: WATER (AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER), C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLOXAMER 188, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), CARBOMER, CHLORPHENESIN, DEXTRAN SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
How to Use
- • Apply morning and evening with a cotton pad or with your fingertips.
- • Gently massage in a circular motion.
- • Rinse with a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water; it will complement the soothing effect of the Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Dermo-Cleansing Fluid.
- • Pat dry.