Antirougeurs FORT Relief Concentrate
Concentrated formula visibly reduces the appearance of redness on redness-prone areas of the face such as the cheeks and sides of the nose.
Skin Type: Redness-prone
30 mL (1.01 fl. oz.)
- • New saponin-enriched Ruscus Extract (0.3%)
- • Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone
- • Dextran Sulfate minimizes the appearance of swelling
- • Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water to calm irritation
- • Shea butter nourishes
- • Velvety smooth texture soothes the most sensitive skin
- • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic
- • Localized redness on cheeks and sides of nose
- • Small visible blood vessels on the face
WATER (AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACAPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), DIMETHICONE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYL DIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, BENZOIC ACID, CETEARETH-33, DEXTRAN SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL DISODIUM EDTA, HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
How to Use
- • Apply to affected areas (cheeks and wings of nose) as an intensive treatment. Use daily following with Redness Relief Soothing Cream SPF 25.